Monday, June 7, 2010

Preschool week


This little girl is Tika. She & I were buddies last Thursday on our field trip to the zoo. It was a blast. It was also pretty hot, and someone got tired and asked if I would carry her :) We had lots of volunteers come help us take the kids to the zoo, enough so that every kid had a big buddy to walk around with.


This is Aydon. He has a hard time paying attention and/or holding still, but he's precious.



A stomach virus was going around last week, so I did a last minute sub in for the class on numbers. One of the other interns, Courtney, did all the prep work and I taught them how to count using lady bugs. The little boy I am helping in this picture is the trouble maker also known as Aydon. He's one of my favorites :)







No comments:

Post a Comment